INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF BIOENGINEERING
On the basis of modern advances in biological, chemical, medical and technical sciences, genetic and cellular engineering, the potentialities of purposefully created living systems (especially microorganisms) can be used to improve the standard of living of mankind. With the help of biomedical technological products, the technological, ecological and socio-economic problems of countries can be solved, therefore the development of biochemical technologies is one of the most important directions of scientific and technical progress in the world.
The development of new methods and materials, instruments and equipment, hardware and software for biochemical and medical science requires the formation of scientific and technical specialists of a new type. Such specialists must equally well know how the current problems facing the biological, chemical and medical sciences, as well as advanced technologies of modern physics and technology. They should be familiar with biological objects and their properties, know the achievements of modern molecular and cellular biology. At the same time, they must know the physical basics of biological and chemical phenomena, and also possess effective methods for developing modern technical devices, including computer technologies for the development of mechanical and electronic devices, to be able to program and model in various algorithmic languages.
In 2017 the International Scientific Research Institute "Bioengineering" was joined by the international scientific laboratory of "Nonlinear Optical Molecular Crystals and Microlasers", the main research areas of which are:
- Research and development in the field of polymer technology, nanocomposites for various purposes;
- Synthesis of nanoparticles;
- The production of components of photonics and radiophotonics necessary for manufacturing are carried out;
- Development in the field of polymer technology, nanocomposites for various purposes, synthesis of nanoparticles;
- Obtaining components of photonics and radiophotonics necessary for manufacturing;
- Research in the field of creating three-dimensional structures of submicron sizes using holographic methods, using new nanocomposite materials.
For more information about the Bioengineering Research Institute, click here.
Detailed information about the ISL "Nonlinear Optical Molecular Crystals and Microlasers" can be found here.